Following the Club’s Annual General Meeting on 27th January 2021, I confirm the subscription levels for the coming year remain unchanged and membership renewals are now invited. The membership categories and costs are as follows: (If you are joining us for the first time please see our Interested in Joining page)
- + £7 for each competing member
Offline payments The following evenings are also being offered for membership applications to be submitted in person.
A team will not be available this year due to COVID restrictions
Any member who has not paid their annual subscription by SUNDAY 3rd APRIL 2021, membership shall lapse and they will no longer be regarded as a member or entitled to any benefits of membership, including eligibility for Team competition.
Notes on completing membership form – please read these carefully
- The form also asks you to complete the Assistance Form – this is part of the renewal process and completes any application. The Assistance Form is further explained and can be completed here
- For Junior memberships, to ensure that the club and its coaches can comply with current welfare requirements, coaches are required to endorse applications for junior members by signing their membership form. So, please ensure your child’s coach has signed the Membership Form prior to submission or registering online.
- Each coach will only be able to endorse membership applications for athletes currently within their group and up to the maximum number currently permitted. Places within groups, may therefore be limited by the amount of assistance within any group. If you can assist a coach in anyway, please discuss this with them and indicate accordingly when completing the ASSISTANCE FORM.
How are the membership fees used?
- An affiliation to Scottish Athletics requires to be paid for every competing member and this is around 15% of your fee.
- Affiliation fees to the various leagues in which we compete takes up another 35%. This includes athlete support to British Athletics Championships and the Upper Youth Development League (YDL), as well as team entry fees for all District and National Relay competitions.
- Clubhouse running costs and maintenance takes up a further 22%.
- The remainder goes towards the general running costs of the club, including coach development and contingency funds.
Benefits of Membership
On production of your membership card, the following companies offer discount to club members: SUMO (sports massage in Laurieston); LifeFit (Physiotherapy in Falkirk); Run and Become; Run 4 It – further details can be found on the club website.
If you have any queries regarding the above please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org