|Men’s Club Records (Indoor)||Women’s Club Records (Indoor)|
|Men’s Club Records (Outdoor)||Women’s Club Records (Outdoor)|
Criteria for claiming a club record
- Fully paid member at time of event
Performances at any of the following can be considered
- Competing for FVH (or any composite) in a league match.
- District or National events entered as FVH.
- When on International selection.
- OGM’s, or similar, when entered as FVH
The following performances CAN’T be considered
- When competing for school or university or any other association
- If you are a second claim member then only performances when competing for FVH can be considered.
If you wish to claim a club record then please use this form