We are pleased to say the Stadium is planning to reopen from Thursday 18th March 2021. Initially the Stadium will only open Tuesdays and Thursdays 3.30 pm to 9pm.
However numbers and athlete flow will be managed which has all been agreed after long discussions with all parties. Tuesdays and Thursdays will be club nights.
Athletes must maintain 2 m distancing from all others before and after a session, during the session it is 2m apart if running side by side and 5m apart if in single file.
There will be two sessions each night 18.00 to 19.15 and 19.30 to 21.00 There will be six coaching stations outdoors only for the moment but news will soon be released on Indoor Guidelines which we will send out as soon as we have an update.
- You can’t simply appear and train.
- Coaches book a station and invite their athletes from the list of those who have acknowledged the guidance.
- No acknowledgement = No invite = No training.
- If you have still to do your acknowledgement please do so here (please do not do so if you have already done this)
Discussions are ongoing to when the Run Jump Throw Pathway group will restart and this will be communicated direct to this group when further info is known.
So what happens at the stadium
- Please park/drop off in EAST car park (nearest traffic lights)
- Proceed to reception and if there is a queue (socially distant) it will be towards the EAST car park
- Put on face mask before entering and keep it on whilst in reception/corridor/toilet.
- Preferred payment is by card or monthly stadium pass, but cash will be taken only as a last resort. Use hand sanitisers
- Café and vending machines not available, but a grab and pay stall will be at reception for water. Water coolers/fountains not available
- Proceed down corridor and visit toilets if needed (lockers and showers not available)
- Exit corridor via track door (unless going to indoor area)
- Wait in the holding area until your coach is ready, they will collect you.
- Parents if waiting should do so in their cars, stand is closed
- You must stay in your station the full session including warm up and cool down.
- If you need the toilet you can’t enter the building via the track doors. You must, exit stadium via side gates – put on mask – renter at reception – corridor – toilets – track doors
Exit and Pick up
- Exit via side gate at end of stand
- Pick up will be from the WEST car park
- Parents should wait OUTSIDE the gates to collect their children PLEASE BE PROMPT
- Children should wait inside gates until parents arrive
Indoor Centre -Awaiting further information from Scottish Athletics and will send out as soon as we have it. Please see map below of flow of entering and exiting the Stadium that we have to adhere to at all times while using the Stadium Facilities.
Look forward to returning to some normality and getting back to training fully.
Falkirk Victoria Harriers