At the Club’s Annual General Meeting on 31 January 2022 it was agreed to retain the memberships at their current level.
See link to complete Membership Form
COMPLETING MEMBERSHIP FORM
Your Membership Form must be completed and either emailed to email@example.com
or brought along to one of the membership evenings.
- The form asks you to acknowledge that you have read and understand the Codes of Conduct and our Privacy Notice. These can be accessed in full by clicking on this link
Policy and Codes of Conduct – Falkirk Victoria Harriers (falkirkvics.com)
- For Junior memberships, to ensure that the club and its coaches can comply with current welfare requirements, coaches require to endorse applications by signing Junior Membership Forms.
- On completion of the form you can click on the SUBMIT box at bottom right hand corner and it will generate a prepared email to send your Membership Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
– This function will not be available if completing the form on a smart phone – in this case attach your completed membership form to a new email message and send to email@example.com
MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL PAYMENT
- Payment by PayPal
– send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– payment type: select “Friends and family” – no additional fee when this category is chosen
- Make a bank transfer to Club Account
– Account Name: Falkirk Victoria Harriers
– Sort Code: 80-11-10
– Account No: 06000061
– Reference: MEMBERSNAME
If you choose either of the above payment methods your Membership Form must be completed and emailed also advising method of payment to email@example.com
• Postal payment by sending cheque made payable to “Falkirk Victoria Harriers” along with completed Membership Form to the Treasurer (address at the bottom of membership form).
• Cash along with completed Membership Form can be delivered through the letter box of the Treasurer.
The membership categories and costs are as follows:
£25 Second Claim
£25 FVH@RJT (RunJumpThrow)
£20 Club Officer
£100 Family ( + £7 for each competing member)
The following evenings are also being offered for membership applications to be submitted in person.
A team will be available in the café on the following dates from 7.00-8.30 pm
▪ Tuesday 1 March Thursday 3 March
▪ Tuesday 8 March Thursday 10 March
▪ Tuesday 15 March Thursday 17 March
▪ Tuesday 22 March Thursday 14 March
▪ Tuesday 29 March Thursday 31 March
➢ Application for Membership – Coach’s signature required for Junior Membership Forms
➢ Appropriate payment by cash or cheque.
Any member who has not paid their annual subscription by 31 March 2022 membership shall lapse and they will no longer be regarded as a member or entitled to any benefits of membership.
If you have any queries regarding any of the above please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org